What You need
- High Top Rubber Boots - L.A. Cross Burly Boot
- Rain Gear - choose high quality rain gear with an outer layer that is both waterproof and quiet
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Towels and facecloths
- Personal Gear
- Small Back Pack
- Polar Fleece - this is better than wool. Fleece is not as heavy as wool and will dry faster.
- Socks - 3 to 4 pair of wool socks.
- Rifle - 270/30-06 suggested minimum. Have 180-250 grain bullets.
- Soft Gun Case - for transporting in bush plane.
- Binoculars - at least 2 to 3 hours a day will be spent glassing.
- Spotting Scope - strongly suggested.
Note: Please try to keep total gear to a maximum of 60 lbs.